Shopfront Grants Preapplication
This is not an application for grant assistance.
The purpose of this application form is to establish whether your property and any parts of your repair or restoration project may be eligible for grant assistance. We are interested in the whole project, not just those parts which might be eligible for assistance from the Trust. Please answer all questions as accurately and fully as possible, otherwise a response may be delayed. Before completing the form please read Building Repair and Shopfront Grant Guidance
Data Protection Statement
Aberdeen City Heritage Trust (the “Trust”) is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. The Trust will use the personal information you provide on this form for the purposes of processing your application for grant document (your “application”) and for contacting you by mail, telephone and e-mail about your application.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation.
The information you provide on your Application may be made available to:
1) Aberdeen City Council, for the purpose of verifying the presence of or need for any statutory consents and in order to assist in the evaluation of your application.
2) Historic Environment Scotland, for the purpose of reporting on the use of and seeking the release of public funds to the Trust for the purpose of making awards of grant.
Your address (excluding your name) may also be included by the Trust in details of properties identified as being the subject of grant, which may be made publicly available or used for the purposes of academic research.
By signing this Application Form, you acknowledge that Aberdeen City Heritage Trust is required to process the personal information you provide on it for the purposes described above.